Alex Moulton AM Speed 17″ Small wheels Bicycle
The original Alex Moulton design, backed with serious racing pedigree. Originally developed for the RAAM, the AM SPEED is the lightest and fastest incarnation of the iconic AM series Moulton.
- Frame AM Spaceframe, ‘shot-in’ tube construction in SNCM steel. Hand brazed.
- Frame Size Extended seat tube in choice of 19″ or 22″ sizes.
- Fork SNCM steel with cast crown. Stainless steel dropouts. Hand Brazed.
- Finish Painted, colour to choice. [see colour chart]
- Front Suspension Moulton Leading Link front fork with floating stirrup. Adjustable damping and ride height.
- Rear Suspension Moulton rubber monosphere (dry cone) spring, self-damping. Bronze pivot bushes & stainless steel journal.
- Wheels 17″ (ETRTO 369mm). Velocity rims, Sapim Force spokes.
- Brakes Dual pivot sidepull.
- Transmission Campagnolo Athena 2×11 Moulton 10-28 cassette.
- Handlebars Drop or Mosquito™.
- Handlebar Stem Alloy raised threadless. A choice of 3 lengths (90, 110, 135mm).
- Saddle Fizik Aliante.
- Seatpost Alloy micro-adjust 27.2.
- Separability Fixed frame only.
- Accessories Mudguards, day carriers and day bags [see Accessories]
Van’s Urban Bicycle Co. is specialized on small wheels folding bicycles and we have a wide range of choices for customers to select. We do provide after sales and also some accessories that you can choose for your bike.
Come visit us from Mon-Sat from 11am till 7pm. Or you can call us at 03-7932 1311 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org